Weltevrede is ideally located in the Naukluft Mountain Range, close to Sesriem, Sossusvlei and the Sesriem Canyon.
Here you can visit the highest dunes in the world and the oldest desert in the world.
A range of exiting outdoor activities, presented by third party operators, can be arranged with management.
Guestfarm activities :
- Dry riverbed hikes (5 km walk)
- Bushmen paintings (5 km walk or drive, 300m walk and climb)
- Romantic picnic spots for private sunset (1 km walk)
- Dune hike (10 km drive and 1 km walk)
- Star gazing
Excursions to be arranged :
- Hot air ballooning
- Scenic flights
- Drives around Sossusvlei and Sesriem area
- Naukluft hiking trails